This course will use as its foundation the principles of managerial economics and draw in a multidisciplinary way upon other disciplines in business education.The goal of the course is to introduce college students in a very practical and useful way to the concepts of time and money management along with career and life planning.
- Week 1 - What's In Your Budget?
- Week 1 - To Credit or Debit Card – That’s the Question!
- Week 2 - How To Build Your Credit & Boost Your Credit Score
- Week 2 - What’s the Deal With Loans?
- Week 3 - Some Saving and Investment Basics
- Week 3 - A Simulating Guide to the Stock Market
- Week 4 - So Do I Have To Start Paying Taxes Now?
- Week 4 - Am I Too Young To Mess With Insurance?
- Week 5 - So You Want To Be An Entrepreneur
- Week 5 - What the Best MBAs Know
- Week 5 - Final Exam
Dr. Peter Navarro
Paul Merage School of Business