This course will explore how digital cultures and learning cultures connect, and what this means for the ways in which we conduct education online. The course is not about how to ‘do’ e-learning; rather, it is an invitation to view online educational practices through a particular lens – that of popular and digital culture. Follow this course on Twitter at #edcmooc.
- Christine Sinclair - E-Learning
- Sian Bayne - School of Education
- Hamish Macleod - Institute for Education, Community and Society (ECS)
- Jen Ross - School of Education
- Jeremy Knox - School of Education