In this course you will develop and enhance your ability to think critically, assess information and develop reasoned arguments in the context of the global challenges facing society today.
- Week 1: What is Critical thinking, and why is it important?
- Week 2: ‘Credibility and Relevance’: Understanding where information comes from and the nature of evidence
- Week 3: ‘Assessing arguments’ 1/2
- Week 4: ‘Assessing arguments’ 2/2
- Week 5: Developing arguments
- Celine Caquineau - School of Biomedical Sciences
- Mayank Dutia - School of Biomedical Sciences
Delivering excellence in teaching and learning. Consistently ranked as one of the world's top 50 universities and top 3 UK provider of online Masters courses. The University of Edinburgh offers over 700 diverse degree programmes with over 31,000 students currently studying with us from across the world.