Sobre o conteúdo
Programa de estudos
Lesson 1 - Creating Promises
* Why Promises?
* Promises syntax and scope
* Simplifying common, useful methods with Promises
* Basic error handling
Lesson 2 - Chaining Promises
* Creating sequences of async work manually
* Advanced error handling
* Techniques for generating sequences of async work with array methods
Throughout the course (mostly in the second lesson), you'll be using Promises to load data into the Exoplanet Explorer app, which was designed to help people learn a little bit about planets around other stars.
- Cameron Pittman - A passionate educator and programmer, Cameron lives and breathes web development as he creates programming courses at Udacity. Before coming here, Cameron was a combination Director of Content and web developer at Seattle startup LearnBIG. He taught four years of high school physics and chemistry in Nashville, TN, during which time he pioneered teaching physics with the video game Portal 2. Cameron graduated with a degree in physics and astronomy from Vanderbilt University and earned his master's in teaching from Belmont University.
Criador do conteúdo
Udacity est une entreprise fondé par Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens, et Mike Sokolsky offrant cours en ligne ouvert et massif.
Selon Thrun, l'origine du nom Udacity vient de la volonté de l'entreprise d'être "audacieux pour vous, l'étudiant ". Bien que Udacity se concentrait à l'origine sur une offre de cours universitaires, la plateforme se concentre désormais plus sur de formations destinés aux professionnels.