MODULE 1 - Digital Technologies: what are they all about? / Understanding the many uses of digital technology and its inherent values
- Who are the Web giants?
- Understanding the many ways the Web is used and the positive values that the digital culture highlights
- Understanding the impact of digital technologies on the individual, the company and the economic level
- Discussion : Your everyday habits shaken up by digital technologies
- Collaborative lexicon of digital vocabulary
- Logo quiz : Do you know the major digital actors?
MODULE 2 - Digital Technologies Require Individuals to Learn New Skills / Understanding the new digital competencies that individuals need to master
- Knowing how to search, sort and share information
- Managing your online identity and understanding social networks
- Getting organized: Managing your time in the digital era
- Understanding the risks of hyperconnection
- Discussion: Create a better working environment!
- Optimize your Linkedin profile
MODULE 3 - The Impact of Digital Technologies in Companies: New Ways of Thinking and Working / Understanding the transformation of our ways of working and the emergence of collaborative methods
- Enhancing collaboration in companies is essential
- Shifting to more a collaborative model
- The evolution of occupations within companies
- Digital opportunities for companies
- Discussion: digital transformation of your company
- Build a catalogue of new occupations for the future
MODULE 4 - Major Changes in the Economy: New Business Models and Digital Transformations / Understanding how digital technologies have radically transformed our economy
- Understanding the major changes in the economy
- The basics of Big Data
- What is disruptive innovation?
- “Open”: open data, open innovation and open source
- Crowdfunding, or the power of the people
- Discussion: Your company is being disrupted! What are you going to do about it?
- Pitch your project to Ulule
2 OPTIONAL MODULES (INCLUDED IN THE COURSE)
1. Disruptive Innovation
- New digital business models
- Two examples of disruption enabled by digital technologies
- Do startups have a digital advantage?
2. The Impact of Digital Technology on the Job Market
- The evolution of occupations
- What is the future of the job market?
- Understanding freelancing
Unow est l’un des leaders européens de la conception, de l’animation et du déploiement de MOOCs professionnels.
Depuis 2013, Unow accompagne 200 organisations dans la digitalisation de leurs formations, grâce à un catalogue de MOOCs et SPOCs personnalisables ainsi que par des prestations de conception pédagogique, de réalisation technique et d’animation.
La startup accompagne notamment des groupes tels que Total, BNP Paribas, Pierre Fabre, Orange, AG2R La Mondiale, mais également des ETI et PME