Les infos clés
Through self-reflection, you learn the principle and methodology to find the causes that prevent you from living freely. When you practice the methodology, you can eliminate the causes and navigate your life completely, with your free will. This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning and practicing self-reflection.
Week 1: Necessity of self-reflection
Self- reflection is the methodology of meditation for growth, happiness and human completion
- Why do we need self-reflection?
- Academic research on self-reflection
- Draw my life graph
- Ultimate purpose of self-reflection
Week 2: Principle and practice of self-reflection
Learn the principle of self-reflection and practice the self–reflection through 5 subjects
- Methodology of self-reflection
- Practice of self-reflection through 5 essential subjects (barrier in relationships, inferiority and ego in childhood, emotion of love and hatred since childhood, worries, response to problems )
- My past life and my current self
Week 3: Copied world and real world
Recognize the copied world and real world and think of living free from the self.
- Principle of mind formation
- Human recognition observed by philosophers and neuroscientists
- Understanding the reasons why we cannot live with free will
- Human mind and Original mind
Week 4: Methodology of mind subtraction changes myself
Learn and practice the methodology of mind subtraction
- Do you want to change yourself?
- Methodology of mind subtraction
- Repetition of the self-reflection of 5 essential subjects
- Real potential and positive mind
Week 5: Self-reflection and mind subtraction in ordinary life.
Learn and practice the methodology of self-reflection and subtraction the mind in everyday life.
- Stress is the impetus for growth
- Case study on overcoming the self
- Health-mind relationship and brain wave changes
- Meaning of self-reflection and mind subtraction in life.
Week 6: Starting point of new life, life with wisdom and peaceful world
Let’s start the peaceful life with wisdom
- Draw your life graph again
- People at school and the office practicing self-reflection continuously
- Meaning of self-reflection in social aspects (through reflections on communication and relationships)
- Starting point of peaceful life with wisdom
- Duck-Joo Lee - Aerospace Engineering
Coursera est une entreprise numérique proposant des formations en ligne ouverte à tous fondée par les professeurs d'informatique Andrew Ng et Daphne Koller de l'université Stanford, située à Mountain View, Californie.
Ce qui la différencie le plus des autres plateformes MOOC, c'est qu'elle travaille qu'avec les meilleures universités et organisations mondiales et diffuse leurs contenus sur le web.