Les infos clés
Businesses today are fast moving and in a constant cycle of change and adaptation. One of the key disciplines to support you in this change journey is the discipline of "architecting" a business.
Commonly referred to as enterprise architecture, the discipline will help you understand:
WHY you should change
WHAT needs to change
HOW you should change
You’ll begin with an overview of the architecture discipline and be introduced to one of the more common frameworks to help you with architecting your business - The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®). You will also be introduced to techniques for building an effective architecture team.
The course is highly relevant to those of you who are looking to increases your skills in designing businesses for the future. If you are looking to design your business to be more effective, part of an architecture team looking to improvement opportunities, or an individual looking to increase your skills to make you more marketable, this course is relevant for you.
AN ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE FRAMEWORK
10 videos, 9 quizzes, 1 assessment 29 May - 4 Jun
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT
10 videos, 9 quizzes, 1 assessment 5 Jun - 11 Jun
9 videos, 8 quizzes, 1 assessment 12 Jun - 18 Jun
ESTABLISHING AN ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE
8 videos, 7 quizzes, 1 assessment 19 Jun - 25 Jun
What will I learn?
- What enterprise architecture is and the value it provides to businesses
- How you can use enterprise architecture to assist businesses in achieving their goals and objectives
- A widely accepted industry framework for enterprise architecture, The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®), including how to:
- Articulate and explore business change
- Highlight the impact of change throughout an organisation
- Effectively structure your plans for business change
- Ensure that the business change is effectively managed so that you stay on course or understand the impacts of altering it
- How to establish an enterprise architecture practice within a business
- The roles and skills required within an enterprise architecture practice
- Possible careers paths for enterprise architects
Craig is the Chief Architect at Enterprise Architects. His career spans more than 20 years in consulting, business innovation and development, ranging from large-scale projects within global consultancies to launching and designing new businesses that have grown and been acquired.
La plate-forme d'apprentissage fournie par Open2Study se compose de modules hebdomadaires, qui sont complétés sur une période de quatre semaines avec des évaluations en ligne à la fin de chacun des modules. Chaque cours est autonome, complété par un contenu de cours interactif et des ressources. À la fin de chaque module, les étudiants complètent une évaluation en ligne à choix multiples. Afin de recevoir un certificat d'achèvement, l'étudiant doit avoir un score de 60% dans les quatre tests pour chaque cours