About the content
A survey of the history of economic development in the world in the past 300 years.
- Introduction to the history of economic development
- The Malthusian Era
- The Industrial revolution
- The first era of globalisation and the rise of the United States
- The Great Depression
- The Golden Age
- Japan and High Performing Asian Economies
- China and former Soviet Union
- The history of economic development in Africa
- The history of economic development in Latin America
- Jeffrey Borland - Department of Economics
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.