About the content
This course will explore the process of evaluating investigational vaccines in clinical trials including informed consent, recruitment, enrollment, safety evaluation, and quality data collection.
- Describe the types of vaccines in use today
- Describe how vaccines are evaluated in phase I and II clinical trials
- Identify key regulatory requirements, considerations and ethical standards for human subjects protection and informed consent.
- Discuss how clinical trials are conducted with an emphasis on quality data and protection of the rights, safety and well-being of volunteers.
- Amber Cox - Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Karen Charron - Bloomberg School of Public Health
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.