About the content
Python has emerged as a prominent language for all things Data Science. Operate in a Jupyter notebook and learn how to use the essential libraries like NumPy, Matplotlib and Pandas.
To take advantage of this course, you must be familiar with basic programming in Python and be able to install Python and its libraries using Anaconda. If you do not have these prerequisites, please start by taking the following course:
- Learn Python basics for data analysis
Part 1 - Analyse data with Numpy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn
1. Operate on NumPy arrays
2. Create graphs with Matplotlib
3. Explore your data visually with Seaborn
4. Get Some Practice Analyzing Data using the Scikit-Learn Library
Part 2 - Manipulate a dataset using Pandas
1. Transfer your data from NumPy to Pandas
2. Manipulate data contained in DataFrames
3. Apply relational algebra operations on DataFrames
4. Get Some Practice Manipulating a Dataset Using Pandas
Ph.D. from Miami University. Data Scientist. Founder and Chief Strategist at Accelerate Data Academy.
OpenClassrooms (formerly Le site du Zéro or SdZ) is a website that offers courses about computer science and entrepreneurship. Online courses can be made both by site staff, professors of universities or colleges partner as by its members.
Today, courses are available in several formats: MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), web text, e-book, book and video. The company delivers certifications for certain courses, including one recognized by the state in partnership with IESA multimedia.