About the content
Learn the engineering skills needed to build a technology startup from the ground up.
- Introduction and Quickstart
- Tools: VMs, IAAS/PAAS, Unix Command Line, Text Editors, DCVS
- Frontend: HTML/CSS/JS, Wireframing, Market Research
- Backend: SSJS, Databases, Frameworks, Data Pipelines
- APIs: Client-side templating, HTTP, SOA/REST/JSON, API as BizDev
- Devops: Testing, Deployment, CI, Monitoring, Performance
- Dev Scaling: DRY, Reading/Reviewing/Documenting Code, Parallelizing
- Founding: Conception, Composition, Capitalization
- Business Scaling: Promotion, CAC/LTV/Funnel, Regulation, Accounting
- Summary and Demo Week
- Balaji Srinivasan
- Vijay Pande - Departments of Chemistry and (by courtesy) Computer Science and Structural Biology
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.