About the content
In this course you will learn how to create societal impact through Social Entrepreneurship (S-ENT). S-ENT describes the discovery and sustainable exploitation of opportunities to create social change. We will introduce you to S-ENT examples and guide you through the process of identifying an opportunity to address social problems as well as outlining your idea in a business plan.
- Intro: Introduction to the Course
- Week 1: What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Week 2: Who is a Social Entrepreneur?
- Week 3: How to Identify an Opportunity?
- Week 4: Creating a Business Model
- Week 5: The Business Model Canvas
- Week 6: Writing a Business Plan
- Week 7: Selecting an Organizational Form
- Week 8: Attracting Investors
- Week 9: Measuring Social Impact
- Week 10: Communication Strategies for Social Enterprises
- Week 11: Replication Strategy
- Week 12: Exit Strategies
- Kai Hockerts - Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.