About the content
An actionable leadership improvement plan enables you to leverage strengths and close the gaps on weaknesses. In this course, you will build your own plan that you can put into practice immediately and realize goals within the next two years. It lays the foundation for an evergreen process of selection and prioritization of skills, and action planning for sustained leadership development.
- Week 1 - Module 0 - Welcome
- Week 1 - Module 1 - Leadership Development Plan
- Week 2 - Module 2 - Pro-active Performance Improvement and Goal Setting
- Week 3 - Module 3 - Launching Creative Project Teams
- Week 3 - Leadership Development Plan Writing Assignment
- Week 4 - Module 4 - Creating a Motivating Team Environment
David Van Kleeck
Professor in the Practice of Engineering Leadership
Rice Center for Engineering Leadership
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.