About the content
The course offers a review of (at least) the business, legal, pedagogical and technical aspects of MOOCs, destined to higher education professionals who might feel threatened by them in terms of job security.
- business: how companies and startups think;
- legal: copyright and privacy issues;
- pedagogical: how technology makes good teaching practical;
- technological: Web 2.0, cloud services, interoperability standards, etc.
- Paul-Olivier Dehaye - Mathematics
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.