About the content
This course will use as its foundation the principles of managerial economics and draw in a multidisciplinary way upon other disciplines in business education.The goal of the course is to introduce college students in a very practical and useful way to the concepts of time and money management along with career and life planning.
- Week 1 - What's In Your Budget?
- Week 1 - To Credit or Debit Card – That’s the Question!
- Week 2 - How To Build Your Credit & Boost Your Credit Score
- Week 2 - What’s the Deal With Loans?
- Week 3 - Some Saving and Investment Basics
- Week 3 - A Simulating Guide to the Stock Market
- Week 4 - So Do I Have To Start Paying Taxes Now?
- Week 4 - Am I Too Young To Mess With Insurance?
- Week 5 - So You Want To Be An Entrepreneur
- Week 5 - What the Best MBAs Know
- Week 5 - Final Exam
Dr. Peter Navarro
Paul Merage School of Business
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.