About the content
All your questions answered in seven exciting episodes!
- History, Geography, and Latinos as "Aliens" in popular culture
- How style in clothing and cars express a counterculture
- How music, dance, traditions like Dia de los Muertos express a Latino identity
- The history of Latinos in sports such as Wrestling and the NFL
- Issues of gender and power within and outside of the Latino community
- Latino stereotypes in mainstream media
- The importance of medicine and laughter in Latino culture
- Frederick Aldama - College of Arts and Sciences
- Paloma Martinez-Cruz - College of Arts and Sciences
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.