About the content
This course introduces teachers and interested adults to K12 blended and online learning. Participants will design a blended or online unit and develop one module to use with K12 students.
- Week 1 - Trends and Standards in K12 Blended & Online Learning
- Week 2 - Active Learning & Assessment in K12 Blended & Online Learning
- Week 3 - Teaching Blended and Online in the Content Areas
- Week 4 - Technologies for Blended & Online Instruction
- Week 5 - Designing A Syllabus
- Week 6 - Designing a Blended or Online Unit Plan
- Week 7 - Developing a Module
- Week 8 - Wrapping It Up
Anissa Lokey-Vega, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Instructional Technology
Department of Instructional Technology
Jim Cope, Ph.D.
The Distance Learning Center, Kennesaw State University
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.