About the content
Helping you build human-centered design skills, so that you have the principles and methods to create excellent interfaces with any technology.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Needfinding
- Module 3: Rapid Prototyping
- Module 4: Heuristic Evaluation
- Module 5: Direct Manipulation and Representations
- Module 6: Visual Design and Information Design
- Module 7: Designing experiments
- Scott Klemmer - Cognitive Science & Computer Science
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.