About the content
Soft skills such as adaptability, collaboration, communication or problem-solving are essential for any career. Develop your transferable skills.
Part 1 - Explore Why Soft Skills Are Essential
1. Get the Most Out of This Course
2. Start Your Soft Skills Exploration
3. Prepare for Changes in the World of Work
4. Discover Sought-After Job Skills
5. Identify Key Differences Between Hard and Soft Skills
Quiz: Why Are Soft Skills Essential?
Part 2 - Assess Your Soft Skills
1. Become Aware of Your Skills
2. Develop Your Ability to Adapt
3. Develop Your Social Skills
4. Develop Your Ability to Solve Problems
Quiz: Are You Able to Assess Soft Skills?
Part 3 - Create Your Action Plan
1. Define Your Goal
2. Start Building Your Skills
3. Take Action to Achieve Your Goal
Quiz: Are You Able to Create an Action Plan?
Co-auteur de Soft Skills (Dunod, 2018) et du Réflexe Soft Skills (Dunod, 2014), j'accompagne le développement des soft skills depuis 2011.
Malene Rydahl is an author, keynote speaker, and executive coach who specializes in well-being and performance.
OpenClassrooms (formerly Le site du Zéro or SdZ) is a website that offers courses about computer science and entrepreneurship. Online courses can be made both by site staff, professors of universities or colleges partner as by its members.
Today, courses are available in several formats: MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), web text, e-book, book and video. The company delivers certifications for certain courses, including one recognized by the state in partnership with IESA multimedia.
I really like the course and the instructor explains clearly the soft skills. Helpful. Thank you.