About the content
It’s time to enhance your skills with the knowledge of a founding concept of most modern programming languages: Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
This course requires knowing the basics of iOS development and fundamental programming skills using Swift. The required knowledge is covered in the following courses:
- Immerse yourself in the iOS environment
- Learn the fundamentals of the Swift Programming Language
Hardware requirements: A Mac computer (a laptop or a desktop)
Part 1 - Discover Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
1. Objectify the World!
2. Know the origins of OOP
3. Establish the fundamental concept
4. Start designing your objects
Quiz: Discover OOP
Part 2 - Apply Object-Oriented approach
1. Create your first class
2. Describe classes with properties
3. Perform object initialization
4. Define methods
5. Discover class properties and methods
6. One more thing about variables
Quiz: Apply an Object-Oriented approach
Part 3 - Advance the code abstraction
1. Learn the concept of inheritance
2. Represent cases
3. Override methods
4. Manage types
Quiz: Go further with code abstraction
Part 4 - Enrich the code implementation
1. Expand your properties
2. Optimize the object initialization
3. Protect your classes and objects
Quiz: Enrich the code implementation
Fascinated by limitless opportunities in the universe of unknown. iOS engineer, interaction designer, entrepreneur, educator, writer.
OpenClassrooms (formerly Le site du Zéro or SdZ) is a website that offers courses about computer science and entrepreneurship. Online courses can be made both by site staff, professors of universities or colleges partner as by its members.
Today, courses are available in several formats: MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), web text, e-book, book and video. The company delivers certifications for certain courses, including one recognized by the state in partnership with IESA multimedia.