About the content
In this course you will develop and enhance your ability to think critically, assess information and develop reasoned arguments in the context of the global challenges facing society today.
- Week 1: What is Critical thinking, and why is it important?
- Week 2: ‘Credibility and Relevance’: Understanding where information comes from and the nature of evidence
- Week 3: ‘Assessing arguments’ 1/2
- Week 4: ‘Assessing arguments’ 2/2
- Week 5: Developing arguments
- Celine Caquineau - School of Biomedical Sciences
- Mayank Dutia - School of Biomedical Sciences
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.