About the content
The Internet is a computer network that millions of people use every day. Understand the design strategies used to solve computer networking problems while you learn how the Internet works.
- Introduction, Protocols and Layering
- Physical and Link layers
- Retransmissions, Multiple access, Switching
- Network layer, Internetworking
- Intra- and Inter-domain Routing
- Transport layer, Reliability
- Congestion Control
- DNS, Web/HTTP, Content Distribution
- Quality of Service and Real-time Apps
- Network Security
- Arvind Krishnamurthy - Computer Science & Engineering
- John Zahorjan
- David Wetherall
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.