About the content
An introductory yet trenchant exploration of select Chinese classic texts that cover the domains of classical literature, history, philosophy, and fine arts.
- Week 1 - Introduction
- Week 1 - Lecture 1: The True Face of Hero
- Week 2 - Lecture 2: The Way of Confucian Tradition
- Week 3 - Lecture 3: Landscape of Immortality
- Week 4 - Lecture 4: In Search of the Chinese Soul & Course Assignment
- Week 5 - Final Assessment
Prof. Ou Fan Leo Lee 李歐梵
Sin Wai Kin Professor of Chinese Culture
Faculty of Arts
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.