About the content
Regression modeling is the standard method for analysis of continuous response data. This course provides theoretical and practical training in statistical modeling with particular emphasis on linear and multiple regression.
- Review of basic statistical concepts
- Regression and correlation
- Linear regression
- Assumptions for linear regression
- Hypothesis test and confidence intervals for model parameters
- The correlation coefficient
- The ANOVA table for straight line regression
- Polynomial regression
- Multiple regression
- The partial F-test
- Dummy (or indicator) variables
- Statistical interaction
- Comparing two straight line regression equations
- Stanley Lemeshow - College of Public Health
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.