About the content
If chemistry is the science of stuff, then analytical chemistry answers the question: what is it? And how much of it do you have? This course teaches how to do this with instrumental analysis!
- To reinforce chemical principles central to analytical chemistry.
- To introduce instrumental techniques for chemical measurement.
- To develop critical thinking for interpreting analytical data.
- To select instrumentation appropriate to the measurement need.
- Vicki Colvin - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.