About the content
本課程有兩大課程目標： 1. 使同學了解如何以搜尋達成人工智慧 2. 使同學能將相關技術應用到自己的問題上
- Week 1 - Introduction & Intelligent agents
- Week 2 - Uninformed search
- Week 3 - Informed search
- Week 4 - Non-classic search
- Week 5 - Adversarial search
- Week 6 - Propositional Logic
- Week 7 - First Order Logic
- Week 8 - Planning
- 于天立(Tian-Li,Yu), Assistant Professor
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.