About the content
What is American foreign policy? Who makes it? Why is it the way it is? How does it affect the rest of the world? Professor Bruce Jentleson has taught the subject for over 30 years, written one of the leading books on it, and has served in numerous U.S. foreign policy positions.
Six weeks organized into six units:
- Course Overview, Analytic Framework and the Making of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Asia’s Rising Strategic Importance: U.S. Relations with China and in the Asia-Pacific Region
- War, Peace, Terrorism, Democracy: Old and New Challenges in the Middle East
- Old Friends, Old Enemy: 21st Century Relations with Europe and Russia
- The Americas: Relations with Latin America and Canada
- Africa: Persisting Old Issues, Pressing Newer Ones
- Bruce Jentleson - Sanford School of Public Policy
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.