About the content
Designed for teachers and learners in every setting - in school and out, in formal learning environments or at home - this course is an introduction to the theory and practice of well-structured talk that builds the mind.
- What is Intelligence and How Does It Develop?
- Socializing Intelligence
- Introduction to Accountable Talk — Research Base
- Norms for the Accountable Talk Community
- Tools for Accountable Talk
- Organizing Groups for Accountable Talk
- Designing Discussions for Accountable Talk
- Implementing Accountable Talk
- Lauren Resnick
- Pam Goldman - Institute for Learning
- Jennifer Sherer - Institute for Learning at the Learning Research and Development Center
Coursera is a digital company offering massive open online course founded by computer teachers Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller Stanford University, located in Mountain View, California.
Coursera works with top universities and organizations to make some of their courses available online, and offers courses in many subjects, including: physics, engineering, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, data science, and other subjects.