About the content
Architectural visualization helps architects and designers to work collaboratively and communicate ideas more efficiently.
This course, regardless of your industry background, will share basic concepts of Architectural Visualization. The course will use Blender (free and open source tool) to demonstrate the concepts explained in the course.The course will help learner to:
- Create a primary structure using 2D drawings
- Evaluate proportions and scale using basic 3D modeling
- Understanding production challenges
- Importing data locally or from CAD software
Basic knowledge of using Blender 3D tool, covered in Professional certificate program “Fundamentals of 3D Visualization”, would be beneficial in this course.
- Introduction to types of drawings and their application. Also an introduction to concepts of units and scale.
- To create primary structure
- To build a basic interior scene with given props
- To understand processes for the importing of the technical drawings or images
- To learn to use libraries
Senior Research Scientist
Beehive 3D Works
Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the University of California, Berkeley, are just some of the schools that you have at your fingertips with EdX. Through massive open online courses (MOOCs) from the world's best universities, you can develop your knowledge in literature, math, history, food and nutrition, and more. These online classes are taught by highly-regarded experts in the field. If you take a class on computer science through Harvard, you may be taught by David J. Malan, a senior lecturer on computer science at Harvard University for the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. But there's not just one professor - you have access to the entire teaching staff, allowing you to receive feedback on assignments straight from the experts. Pursue a Verified Certificate to document your achievements and use your coursework for job and school applications, promotions, and more. EdX also works with top universities to conduct research, allowing them to learn more about learning. Using their findings, edX is able to provide students with the best and most effective courses, constantly enhancing the student experience.