Collège des Bernardins
2773 reviews
8 MOOC

The college Bernardine College or St. Bernard, located 20 rue de Poissy in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, is a former Cistercian college of the University of Paris history. Founded by Stephen of Lexington, abbot of Clairvaux, and built from 1248 with the encouragement of Pope Innocent IV, he served until the French revolution of residence for the Cistercian monks students at the University of Paris.

After a complete renovation completed in September 2008, is now a place of encounters, dialogues, training and culture offering a rich program of conferences and seminars, exhibitions, concerts, activities for young people and a center of theological and biblical training. Since 2009, it houses the Catholic Academy of France.